Holy Rosary Catholic School uses academic curriculum to elevate student's mastery of the Schoolwide Learning Expectations (SLEs), which emphasize lifelong learning skills.
A Holy Rosary Catholic School Graduate is…
Self Evaluators who...
- Accept responsibility for their actions
- Recognize strengths and opportunities to improve
- Set goals and persist to achieve them
Active Catholics who...
- Know, love, and serve Jesus
- Participate in our faith community through prayer, Mass, and the Sacraments
- Understand and live out Church teachings
- Appreciate and protect all God’s gifts
In-depth Learners who...
- Welcome all learning opportunities
- Listen and communicate effectively and respectfully
- Read for enjoyment and learning
- Use educational and technological resources responsibly
Navigators through all aspects of life who...
- Make moral and responsible choices
- Consider and appreciate different points of view
Tenacious people who...
- Persevere through challenges without fear of failure
- Are self-motivated and confident
- Are proud and enthusiastic about being a Saint!