Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten
- A child who is 4 years of age by September 1st may apply for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) at Holy Rosary Catholic School. Children enrolled in TK are part of a two year Kindergarten program.
- A child who is 5 years of age on or before September 1st may apply for Kindergarten at Holy Rosary Catholic School.
How to Apply
- Visit our website to schedule a tour.
- When ready to apply, visit hrsaints.com/admissions/admissions-process to start your application.
- Starting in February, applications for the following school year are accepted for new and transfer students.
As part of your application you will need to submit the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholic applicants only)
- IEP Paperwork (1st - 8th grade, if applicable)
- Request to transfer records (1st - 8th grade, for transfer students)
Families with prospective students will be contacted by the school to schedule an assessment. The assessment is to ensure student readiness and appropriate grade level placement.
Applications for admission are processed in the following order:
- Siblings of currently enrolled families
- Families who are registered and active parishioners at Holy Rosary or neighboring parishes
- Non-Catholic families
- Financial Aid applications for returning students are due at the end of February.
- All families requesting tuition assistance must apply on FACTS at: online.factsmgt.com/signin/3D020
- Once the need has been verified, FACTS will notify you of the assistance award.
Holy Rosary Catholic School in the Diocese of Sacramento, mindful of our primary mission to be witnesses to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at all schools. Holy Rosary Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and/or ethnic origin, age, sex, or disability in the administration of educational policies, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered program.