TK-K Admissions Process
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten
- A child who is 4 years of age by September 1st may apply for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) at Holy Rosary Catholic School. Children enrolled in TK are part of a two year Kindergarten program.
- A child who is 5 years of age on or before September 1st may apply for Kindergarten at Holy Rosary Catholic School.
How to Apply
- Call the office at 530-662-3494 or visit our website to schedule a tour.
- When ready to apply, visit hrsaints.com/admissions/admissions-process to start your application.
- February through May - applications for the following school year are accepted for new and transfer students. Applicants will be provided a password to begin registration process.
- Summer - Applications will continue to be accepted and families on the wait list will be contacted if space is available.
Please submit the following items with your registration form:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholic applicants only)
Families with prospective TK and Kindergarten students will be contacted by the principal to schedule an interview and assessment.
- Applicants for admission are processed in the following order”
- Siblings of currently enrolled families
- Families who are registered and active parishioners at Holy Rosary or neighboring parishes
- Non-Catholic families
- Financial Aid applications for new and returning students are due at the end of February.
- All families requesting tuition assistance must submit supporting document on FACTS at online.factsmgt.com/signin/3D020
- Once the need has been verified, HRS will notify you of the assistance award.
Official Enrollment as an HRS Student
An applicant is officially enrolled as a Holy Rosary Catholic School student when the following items are submitted to the school office:
- Due May 7 – Completed Family Registration Agreement including the Tuition and Service Hour contract and $600 registration fee paid in full.
Holy Rosary Catholic School in the Diocese of Sacramento, mindful of our primary mission to be witnesses to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at all schools. Holy Rosary Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and/or ethnic origin, age, sex, or disability in the administration of educational policies, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered program.